Today’s organizations recognize the fact that leadership is a shared responsibility. It is not confined to the walls of a boardroom but manifests itself throughout all divisions of the enterprise. And make no mistake! Only few are natural born leaders. The good news is: There is a way to unlock the full leadership potential of your organization. It is called the Dilemma Game!
Leadership is not confined to the walls of a boardroom but manifests itself throughout all divisions of the enterprise. And make no mistake! Only few are natural born leaders. The good news is: There is a way to unlock the full leadership potential of your organization. It is called the Dilemma Game! The Dilemma Game is designed for professionals working in public and private organizations with a training need in leadership.
The learning objective of the Dilemma Game is to make trainees aware of their leadership style in dealing with complex and time critical decision-making situations.
How does it work?
The Dilemma Game offers trainees a powerful and personalized learning space. The game simulates decision making using a narrative context. The decision-making situations are presented as dilemmas tailored to the leadership issues of your organization. On your computer screen the story will unfold in real time, as a result of the decisions made. This learning-by-doing approach allows trainees to raise self-awareness as a decision maker. This in turn puts them in an excellent position to adapt and improve. After playing the game they receive objective feedback on their decision-making style.
What is needed?
The Dilemma Game is delivered as a SCORM enabled game to be integrated into your organization’s Learning Management System (LMS). It requires a Flash-enabled web browser and is optimized for pc’s and laptops.
What we offer
We offer the following services:
• Game scenario development: guided development of Dilemma Game scenarios that can be published on your LMS. after developing the first scenario together you are able to independently construct new game scenarios.
• Authoring tool: an easy to learn and use authoring tool allows you to construct your own game scenarios based on the Dilemma format and pre-designed graphical assets.
• Game service: 24/7 access to play the game in an online learning portal that only the customer can access
• Help-desk support: we offer helpdesk support for Customer’s system administrators and trainers in case of calamities
• Train-the-trainer: training on how to optimally use a Dilemma game to facilitate training sessions